Monday, July 6, 2009

Michael Jackson -- A Legend

Michael Jackson, is not just a singer, an artist but he is a symbolic of music industry, at least when i say this, half of the population in the world is agree with me. He, like born to be an artist, singer, so unique and distinct way of singing with his very natural beautiful voice and his very own hiccups. I was so surprise and couldn't believe that when the news of Michael Jackson death on last week, and i just post one of his music video - Earth song in my previous posted blog.

I love MJ so much, i like all of his master pieces, every songs that sang by him, there is none that not touching my heart. His manager in an interview in Channel V, said there is gonna be noone else that can replace MJ's place in music industry, and we will not find anyone like MJ ever in the industry. And i say "Even there is someone else that is, noone can ever replace the MJ' place in my heart."

I had been listening to all of his album songs since the day of his death until today, from the Hitz fm, Channel V, Tribute to MJ in MTV and Youtube.com. I listen to it again and again and i even sing the songs in my mind, it is like a cd player in my head, playing his songs one after one. I like MJ's dance, no, i should say i stuned with his dances, his very own style, the Billy Jeans with his trademark, white glove, skinny not-so-long pant, so that we can see his white socks, hat covering his face, so mistery but so great with his every movements, of his own creation. And the moonwalk, noone can ever think of this mysterious dance ever, and the 45 degree of standing without touching anything, wow, we are not just talking about an singer but a person, a great man that never stop thinking of anything that he could have to surprise us in his musical performance.

I thought people that work harder than others gain things that other does not have, but MJ had unfortunately lose his life in his very young age. I am sure a lot of his fans will be very sad having him, leaving this world. But even though we had lost him, he will always be in my heart. I will listen to his "You are not alone", in the song lyric it wrote:

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

MICHAEL JACKSON, you will always in my heart......ALWAYS

No comments: