Friday, April 3, 2009

Wonderful Dinner...

This day is a big day for our frens, Tien & Vanessa....2 holding hands, heart stick to heart, hapiness shown on their faces...It is the day they become an legal husband & wife. *v*
This wedding dinner is special and different than the old traditional chinese style of wedding dinner.
Gal like me, had started prepare myself @ 4pm, so early ha...no choice, it is an important day for my boy & gal fren. :-) By the time me & Kim gal & Fong gal reach, it is almost 7++pm.
The dinner starts with coktail session outside the diner hall, we greet the bride & bridegroom and have our drinks...

Outside the diner hall...Golden Sand Hotel <-- Took by pro photographer













Black ladies with strike "horse", hee...















Our dress code is - black, we are black ladies...NOT black roses...kekekke














Gang with the Bride & Bridegroom...













We were happy for our lovely couple...:-)














;-)














Pretty gals + flowers + handsome guy = NICE!














Throwing flower, how is the photo effect? KS, thanks to u for this beautiful photo outcome :-)













May all the couples live happily ever after...*v*

4 comments:

Dann said...

I looked again and again, still believe my eyesight. You in that photo really looks beautiful leh. I know whats beautiful when i look at it. =)

Stella Lee said...

oh, u had made my nite, Dann...
i oledi forgot how restless day i had this day...
Thx ya!*v*

btw, dat's mean i m d only beautiful thing in dat photo lo...hee....just say yes!

PhoeNieTam said...

YES...you really look pretty o...

But I believe that you will be the prettiest when u become the bride...hehe

Stella Lee said...

hee..thank u miao miao..
dunno when will be dat day...kekeke

see my face...*v* *v* *v* smile non stop!