Friday, August 28, 2009

It's my "Cow One"...with colids

This day, i had been told to spare time after work for dinner. And the only thing that i know is just i am going for dinner with 4 colleagues but never been told a single clue on the venue, and what's the whole plan.

So i sit in my dear brother's car and let him drove whereever he wish to. And finally i figure out what is the diner place when the car turn in QB mall.

It was a surprise for me when i step in OXO CafeLab seeing there is a long table reserved and my team member is present there. I then realize it was a little "beautiful" lie from my brother that to make the team gathering a surprise for me! :)

From left: Ah Hoo, me, Sze Sze, Sultan, Miss Ling


Me & Sze Sze who came across the sea for the dinner, so touch!!!


Me & my order - i only remember the item code A15


Here it is, the close up of my ordered dish




The dessert, taste real nice! Thumb up oh...

Me cutting the fruit cake

After finish up the dessert, i got the present from the gang..:D Put it on for photo-ing....heh heh


Here it is, the necklace

Don't misunderstood, the birthday girl -me- is 2nd from the left. Sze Sze, next time don't wear prettier than birthday girl ha...

Ta la...Here is the gang...


And the OXO models...

This night, i enjoy myself very much, with the good food, birthday songs, photoshots and laughters from the gang. Actually i am happy enough to have them for my birthday celebration. Thank you gang, you all are wonderful! YOU MADE MY NIGHT...:D

4 comments:

Dann said...

Glad you enjoyed it. Hehee, your most welcome. ^^

Ben Leow said...

oh... happy belated birthday :)

Stella Lee said...

@Dann...thanks 4 d arrangement..;-)

@Ben...thanks 2 u..

iRENE said...

Why always celebrate at OXO? Any special there? or already become VIP.. :p