Saturday, February 14, 2009

A "healthy" weekend...

Remember my previous blog which talk on going back early before the time Cinderella turn back to its original, i am keeping this so well after a week the blog wrote. But that make me gotta "put aeroplane" on Friday movie date, sorry guys!

This Sunday, before the sun crawl out, i had already woke up to put on my sport shoes (i can't remember when is the last time i used it) hee...ya, i had a morning jog with my friend @ beachside near my house. It is a starting of my healthy life, looking @ the past few months, i am really a lazy bug, totally do not pratice any of the exercises or sports, except swepting the floor (that's count?) It felt so good after the jog, i suddenly felt i am healthier than before, ok, may be it is just a effect of the psychological but afterall i get my bone, muscle and all part of body a stretch, "they" been not workout for a while. ;-)
And strange, the exercise didn't get fall to sleep even i woke up around 6.30am but kept me so awaken a whole day, and i m in a full energy on chasing my favourite America series - One Tree Hill season 5 which i downloaded from the web. Ok, this is the best series i ever chased, i m getting addicted to this series, one of the reason is i like Chad Michael Murray, the main star of this series...and 2nd is the series visualized the life of a group of buddies in a small place called One Tree Hill, @ North of Carolina, from their highschool life, the close relationship between best friends and lovers, the complication of 3 triangle love - 2 best friends in love with 1 same guy, the great personalities of each star, the good and bad that could even happen in our life, till the time the buddies is graduated and searching for their real mean in their life and most great part of the series which inspired me the most is the meaningful quotes/phrases that enclosed together that really inspiring and full of enlightment. And for myself, i like to be motivated, that's really a perfect series for me. :-)

OK, at this point, you get to see stars' photo. In the movie, the main character, Lucas Scott wrote his life in a book, and i am going to write a chapter on this series, real soon...

No comments: