Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dizzy me...

It is Sunday, but i stay @ home feeling dizzy and "stim stim". As was late back home after cny party @ my big boss house, by the time reach home it is near 4am.
We gambling, karaoking, and a session dat never miss, drinking. Lots of alcohol we had, i know my limit so i just took a little of whisky, red wain & magarita.
And because of this late sleep, making me felt dizzy whole day. Frens ask for visit to Kek Lok Si & movie but i just couldn't go with my body w/o soul...:-p
Okay, that is it. I shall discipline myself, must go home by 12am latest, i m now become cinderella...

Crazy Night...














Cheers~~~

4 comments:

Dann said...

Kek Lok Si is so beautiful. Sadly you couldnt join, never mind, next time. =)

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Stella Lee said...

i missed it...i gotta wait till next year le...anyway, Happy Chap Goh Meh ya!

PhoeNieTam said...

hahaha...my dear, u also miss the fun in the escalator...hope you can see it through youtube if got someone upload it...

Stella Lee said...

Oh Phoenie, u tell me abit, and now u must tell me d whole story d...must be a funny one!